CloudWriter comprises the following:
- An interface module that deals with the specific requirements of the
particular web server (Apache, MS IIS, etc.).
- The CW main module that instantiates global variables from cookies and
query strings, fetches the CW script, preprocesses it, submits it to the
interpreter, postprocesses the HTML generated by the script, and returns it
to the interface module.
- The CW script interpreter.
- The CW object library (CW scripts that describe objects)
- The CW runtime library (written in a compiled language).
- The ODBC Manager, which communicates with the various ODBC
- The RC21 DBMS, the built-in relational database.
These are described graphically in CloudScript Data Flow.
John Elkins (email@example.com)
07 Dec 2001