Why Did You Come Here?
- Because it is too difficult to produce database-driven web
- Because you want a simple way to produce these sites and
modify them readily?
- Because you want to be able to build dynamic websites without
months of training?
- Because you want to avoid the high-cost of the big-name
- Because you want your mastery of logical thought to be an advantage
not a hindrance to your development productivity?
What is CloudWriter?
CloudWriter is a
server-side scripting language and relational database.
- Based on an object-oriented, interpreted, late-binding programming
language with syntax similar to Java or C#.
- Includes a built-in high-performance multi-threaded relational
- Has access to non-native databases through ODBC (For portability, the native database can also be
accessed through ODBC.)
- Has flexible multi-tier architecture, allowing database servers to
run on multiple machines or processors
- Includes built-in classes and functions for performing
frequently-used web-based tasks like email, forms, database operations
||The most complete online source to download free programming
files, source code, tools and more for a whole range of languages and
technologies, including VB, C/C++/C#, .NET and Java. We have over 17,500
resources for you to explore!
John Elkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10 Nov 2005